Hendrickson’s The Complete Hebrew-Greek Bible combines under one cover the complete text of the Hebrew Bible and the Greek New Testament. Ideal for pastors, students, scholars, and anyone else who has studied both Greek and Hebrew, this is an excellent volume for those who want a complete original-language Bible in an attractive package and at an affordable price.
The Hebrew text is a beautifully typeset version of the Biblia Hebraica Leningradensia, edited by Aron Dotan.
- Qere forms are clearly set off in the margin (with corresponding unpointed Kethiv forms in the main text).
- The text is unencumbered by a critical apparatus, allowing for ease of reading.
The Greek New Testament is a recent typesetting of the edition produced by B. F. Westcott and F. J. A. Hort.
- Pericopes are labeled in English, and in the Gospels these labels are accompanied, where appropriate, by the verse references of their synoptic parallels.
- Quotations and allusions to the Old Testament are indicated in the Greek text in bold, with references at the bottom of the page.
- A straightforward, unobtrusive apparatus is found at the bottom of the page that presents the differences in wording between the Westcott-Hort edition and the 27th edition of Nestle-Aland’s Novum Testamentum Graece, as well as the Byzantine text edition prepared by Maurice Robinson and William Pierpont.